Sausage-Apple Skillet Supper
- 1 12-16 oz Sausage/kielbasa Cut into 1" pieces
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 med Onion Cut into 12 wedges
- 2 small Hirsch Apples, cooking variety Cut into 8 wedges
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 12 oz Potato wedges Frozen or fresh
- 1/4 cup Cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Caraway seed (opt.)
- 2 Tbsp Parsley Chopped
Place sausage & water in non-stick (large) fry pan. Cover and cook 8 minutes over medium heat. Stir occasionally. Remove to warm plate. Pour off drippings.
Melt 1 Tablespoon butter in same fry pan, cook apples & onions 4 minutes till apples tender. Remove to warm plate with sausage.
Melt remaining butter in fry pan cook potatoes till tender, golden brown (covered). Stir occasionally. Mix vinegar & sugar. Reduce heat toss sausage, apples, onions, potatoes, caraway seeds (if using) and vinegar mix in pan. Sprinkle with parsley.